Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh my...

Foom's in the hospital. God knows what for. And Love got into an accident the other day. Fractured her pelvis, can't walk for three weeks. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY FRIENDS??? And it's Christmas too, so that makes it doubly sad.

I can't believe Christmas is just THREE days away. What? After I've waited the whole year, it all boils down to well...this? My sister was right---waiting for it to come is the most nail-bitingly-exciting thing to do, but just when you're thisclose to it, the magic just seems to..fade away. Hmph. Christmas---among other things. How very double-meaning.

Maybe I'm just getting too old for this, and maybe Christmas is really just for children. Or maybe I'm just tired.

Amidst all these....MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE. Whether you still believe in it or not.


P.S. Whoever reads this, don't give it too much thought. I'll probably come around later tonight. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home