Monday, April 17, 2006

Change.

April signifies many things in my life: Graduation, work, new opportunities, a new look, fresh perspectives--not to mention one full year of blogging (which is a small feat for someone who's kept journals for a measly couple of months, max).

So I decided to change how my blog looks, along with a few personal changes I promised myself. It wasn't just another I'm-sick-of-how-my-blog-looks-I'm-going-to-change-it moment for me--far from it. It's a start, hoping that these little external transformations will all add up and eventually translate themselves into tangible developments sooner or later.

I like this newfound simplicity. It is blank, yet not bland nor dull--it does not have to be. It's very promising, to say the least. And though it is far from perfect or say, beautiful, I really like it and the idea of my own life being like it--a blank sheet of paper with countless possibilities.

I didn't want to make this all senti and melancholic, but I now find myself feeling just that. Maybe it's what accomplishing something does to a person. Maybe I'm just being the bright-eyed optimist I've always been.

Whatever it may be, I know that for this silent moment (and hopefully for more to come), I am truly happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home