Monday, November 13, 2006

the blahs....again

I realized something yesterday that kind of gave light as to why I am how I am as of late.

I realized that I just cannot be around depressed/depressing people. It just freaking sucks the energy out of me.

I am a very optimistic person, and it just kills me to hear people having such a negative outlook--talking about how there's no hope, how we should all just give up. It saddens me and worse, the urge to feel the same way is just so unavoidable for me. One emotionally-draining talk and I'm done. I'm a zombie in this vortex of depression.

I had one of these so-called heart-to-heart talks (which in my opinion should be called knife-to-heart, rather) just yesterday and now I'm just so....blah (for lack of a better word).

I'm just so tired of this emotional shithole that I'm in. Tired of being around people like so.

Help me get out, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home