Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ngaragnarok Fever

Still awake. Actually, no--forcibly awake. It's 2 AM and I'm up and about, packing stuff for the Baguio trip tomorrow, charging my iPod, burning the CD for the Hiyas performance, and (duh) blogging. Haynako. Even I can't even give myself a break. Nice, huh?

I remember posting something about a month back about doubting whether I could keep up--or better yet, keep myself up-- for the ton of work coming my way. Well, that time is now and I'm barely making it. Barely breathing, as Duncan Shiek would say. It's Ngaragnarok time! as we in the HTC lab like to joke around. It's funny--if my boss can talk to angels, can't mine clue him in on how much he's stressing me out? Haha. Not funny.

So tomorrow, gotta wake up at 6, be in school by 9, final-edit the presentation, go to class, have the waivers notarized, dress-rehearse the guys, prep them for the pageant, wipe that smirk from that Asa-fag Jed's ugly face, and try to get a taste of normal life in between. Buti na lang Anna's coming to help me out with some stuff. I love my sister!

Later. If I'm still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home