Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Economics

Good God, it's so hot. Sweltering the past few days. You'd think it's almost summer all over again. Got to school today after a harrased 5 AM wakeup text, attended the Zarate lecture (twas fun and he's so nice), didn't go to Arch 72 class (tho Nolido saw me), decided to pass on the early exam for Arch 73, got disappointed that Baguio's cancelled, excited again for Meriendahan and the Field Trip, played darts with Christian (I lost narrowly), got into a laugh trip coz of Sai (freakin' mofo's nuts!), went to Megamall with Sudie and the others, went home, ate dinner, ate manggang hilaw (yummmm...), smoked my brain dry like a pack of tinapa.

I hate being broke. I don't know if I'm just so bad with money, or I don't get enough allowance (tho I just got a raise), or prices are just too high in this freaking country--I seem to never run out of broke days as I seem to always run out of cash. Damn. I got a hundred dollars from my account the yesterday--fuck, I hate doing that. I needed to. And bad. Thank God Mama emailed today and said she's sending me cash and fast. I didn't wanna hassle her since she's probably busy catching up on work before she leaves for Manila. But thank God. I love my mom (and not just because she spoils me to death, there's so much more). Can't wait to see her.

Money's looking good since all the news today. Foomy and I might just strike it rich (exaggeration) with this project we have. Bing says we can charge a hundred grand. Holy cow. And the NCCA project just pushed thru, so I pretty much have a semi-steady job with steady monthly pay for the next year. Things are looking up.

I swear, as soon as I get paid, I'm saving up. Going cokd turkey. Just like rehab. Or a crash diet. Or whichever works better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home