Sunday, August 28, 2005

Whew!

Just got back from my Baguio trip working on that HTC project, doing as-built plans for Teacher's Camp. It was fun--would probably have been more fun if I wasn't so dead tired from the weeks's activities and work. It's funny practically having no class whatsoever the whole last week and yet exhausting myself with other things. That's so not hot. But as I always am after weathering a stormy week--I'm fine. Still am.

The boys didn't get a crown (it sucks that it went Asaphil's way, which is kind of a farce since they're all freaking fags and therefore shouldn't be qualified to join), but I'm so proud of them nonetheless. Grabe, they really poured all their hearts, their everything into it. I know it's a far shot you'll get to read this, but thanks Jon, Kim, JanMike and EdPat for everything. It really means a lot not just to me and Jika, but AF as well, I'm positive. Thanks Rigel for the phoenix thing (we won best costume!), Den, Maebs, Tseri, Agnes, Leni, Love, Kay for helping prep the "girls" and Jika for being the best partner in crime when it comes to Hiyas. Mwahs!!!

Stress is wreaking havoc on my health, I swear. If it wasn't for the nice break in Baguio (Pia, your house is the bomb!!!), my "girls" reaping Hiyas awards, lots of good food and Choco Flakes (which are so freaking expensive nowadays!), I'd probably be more baliw than I usually am.

Thanks Sir Mata for introducing me to the Mucho Mug (arghhhh), Mang Ray for being nice and giving us an occasional laugh trip, and Pat (Brian) for the ride home. Oh, and Anna for the nice testi.

Whew. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home