Thursday, January 19, 2006

"Summertime...and the living is easy."

January's barely over but the weather's starting to feel like summer already. To quote Rufi, "Hindi ko pa nga nararamdaman ang lamig, mainit na naman." Oh well...at least there's the beach to look forward to!

I've been a good girl these past 19 days of the new year. Been doing all my chores, living up to my resolutions, not going out too much (which gets me wondering how long this is going to last, haha).

Aced my Spanish quiz the other day--yeah, baby. Not to brag, but it's actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. I mean, I had my reservations at first--after all, it's not so easy getting the hang of a new language. My mom was right, medyo madali nga lang siya. Sounds a lot like tagalog, too. Maybe that's why. I'm proud to say I can now hold a short conversation in Spanish. A very short, very slooow conversation, but a Spanish conversation nonetheless.

Enough about that. Ayoko maging self-centered, haha.

I feel kinda bad. A couple of freinds' birthdays passed and I wasn't able to get them gifts. Mahirap maging dukha! A couple of other friends' birthdays are coming up too. Hay, where's the money genie when you need him, huh?

Oh well. Got a Spanish exam to study for, so I gotta go hit the books.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home