Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Shet. 2006 na.

The exact words that came out of my mouth whilst counting down 5,4,3,2,1... on New Year's Eve.

Can't believe it. 2005's really over. Just when the fun was just starting.

Bye, 2005. I can only hope 2006 to be the same, if not surpass the great year that was 2005. I had many great moments, most of them spent with people I love and cared for with all my heart. I had the chance to reconnect with people I've sort of lost touch with, gained many new friends I now treasure a great deal, got rid not just of anger and hurt, but also of so-called "friends" I didn't need grief from. I achieved what I've been pouring blood, sweat and tears for for the past 7 years. I got involved in things that gave me a newfound sense of responsibility and self-discipline.


AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN DOING ALL OF IT!!!

As the New Year's Eve clock ticked to midnight, I mumbled, "Thank you, 2005." and said a prayer for 2006.

I hope it gets answered.




Oh yeah, I posted some pics from my Christmas vacation. Well, I was starting to, but the Hello sort of conked out on me. So, later na lang the other pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home