Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tearstained.

Another tearstained Sunday...


Sometimes I feel as if it's hard to be the person that I am. Someone very emotional, sentimental, paranoid to a fault, has the ability to stretch one's own limits till breaking point, self-deprecating, self-imposing of burdens and responsibilities. Don't get me wrong--this is not (and never will be) meant as a love letter to myself, an ode meant to stuff one's ego fat. Honestly speaking this may, in fact, be just the extreme opposite.

I guess all I'm trying to say is...mahirap maging ako.

I don't even remember exactly how I came to be like this today, but I do know why I am feeling this way ( A feeling that I hope, for the life of me, will not be there when I wake up tomorrow--it's just too exhausting!). I am well aware of the catalyst that urged this feeling out of my spirit, but I don't really feel the need to share and shout it out to the world...wide web?

I also know I will wake up tomorrow, remember this day, and be sheepish about it--as I always am everytime I remember my "Crazy-Anj" moments (which have now surpassed my fingers and toes in count).

Don't worry about me, people. I'm just having one heck of a crappy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home