Saturday, July 15, 2006

wallowing

Just got back from New York. Amazing 5 days--going places, seeing the sights, pigging out, catching up with family and friends. *hay*...I would give anything to be back there, like, right now. Yeah, despite the fact that we were sooo nearby when that building blew up and our hotel nearly went down in flames. I know...crazy New York. Still, I love it.

Got a short but sweet message from Cheska. Yep, I am having fun, but I still miss you guys. I could only imagine the catching up I'm going to have to do when I get home, which I don't even know when.

Also read Leni's latest post with that test thingy. I just started missing our Starbucks sessions, our tambays and overnights, our Sarah's with Foomy and Noel, and our new friends. I miss my best pal.

I miss work. I sometimes feel so...I don't know...blah, I guess. It feels weird to not have my own money (even though my salary's not that great, hehe). In my fantasy world, I would still be earning while I'm enjoying everything I'm experiencing right now. I know, I know....asa pa. It's not called fantasy for nothing, you know.

*sigh* Gotta get out of my senti-homesick mode. I'm gonna go cook now---my therapy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home