Friday, June 02, 2006

haha

Magtalo ba kung sinong maghuhugas ng pinggan? hehe

Never ko yatang naisip na mag-uunahan pa kami ng kapatid ko kung sino ang maghuhugas ng pinggan. Even Jon, my mom's husband, was kind of weirded out. I told him that I guess it was normal to enjoy stuff you actually like doing, but then have other people to do it for you. Sa mga hindi nakakaalam, mahilig akong maghugas ng pinggan. Promise.

Back at home, ever since I could remember, we've always had household help to do everything (and I mean everything) for us. We don't even make our own beds in the morning (grabe no?). So it's kind of feels weird how here in America, everybody does their own thing. Weird, but nice. I mean, even my sister Angel who's five, she's super independent--bathes by herself, brushes her teeth, fixes her stuff, everything! Heck, I used to have my Grandpa tie my shoelaces when I was five!

By the way, this is her: Ang cute no? Mana sa ate *ahem*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home