Tuesday, November 14, 2006

DEAR ___: an open letter

I'm sorry to bother you. I'm sorry if it seems to you like I'm making a huge deal out of nothing. I'm just in this weird place in my life right now. Trust me, I never wanted a huge issue out of this--heck, I don't even like drama that much. Neither did I want someone to take my side. I didn't. All I wanted was someone to reassure me that things are going to work out jus fine, that I shouldn't worry. Apparently, that was asking too much. So I apologize.

You'll never hear a word of this from me again. It's not worth it--both for you and for me. Because in the first place, I'm never going to get from you the simple thing that I want--and that is understanding. I now see that you will never be able to give me that because, well...because you don't know me at all. You never did.

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home