Friday, July 13, 2007

it's never too late to dream, is it?

In a few months I'll be turning 25--gosh, that's a quarter of a lifetime, almost--and I realize that there are still a lot of things that I really, really want to do, but have yet to. Adulthood does not necessarily breed contentment, I suppose.

Travel is (and always will be) number one on my list. I have a mile-long list of places that I must absolutely go to before I die (which, I hope, isn't too soon :p). But I guess that has to wait until I'm filthy rich, which is right up there next to travel. Hehe.

I want to be a travel researcher. Like those guys (and girls, to be politically correct) you see on Discovery or National Geographic. It does coincide with my desire to travel, and with the fact that when I do travel, I don't merely intend to be your typical awestruck tourist, if you know what I mean.

I seriously want to get a scholarship to the Culinary Institute of America. I think I can. I wanna be a chef, whip up amazing gourmet feasts, etc. etc. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water :p

I want to write. Like, seriously. Be published and known for it. I've yet to decide what type and form, or what about, but I seriously, seriously want to write.

I want to be a make-up artist/stylist to the stars. Might as well put my love for makeup and nice clothes and kikay stuff to good use. Hopefully my color rendering skills (thanks to six years of study) come in handy. Haha.

I want to be able to design and build my parent's dream home. I think it's every architect's dream job.

I want to teach. I don't care what, I don't care where, I don't care to whom. I just want to teach.

I want to sing. For real.

I want, well...I want that guy :p

Yun e. Haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home