Friday, July 13, 2007

lucky bitch :p

It's Friday the 13th, and I'm feeling really lucky.

Weird, but Friday the 13th's seem to be lucky for me. Whenever days like this come around, I never fail to notice how things go my way, how I'm happy (like, giddy-happy), and how things seem to fall in place with so much ease--as opposed to supposedly "lucky days" (7th days of 7th weeks of 7th months, or whatever date my horoscope predicts is lucky for me). Days like those, are either ordinarily boring or over-the-top crappy for me.

My [lucky] stars are probably spinning in drunken giddiness (as I, um, was just a while ago) and conspiring to make life a little more bearable for me.

PS ...which is more than I can say for certain people, wah. Shet, Chanmay!!!! Quiapo na 'to!!!! :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home