Monday, July 30, 2007

there. i did it.

I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. After a week. Even my reading mojo's running on low.

I finally did the article for Tsampektib. It had to take two nights of mushy-movie-fest and inspired suggestions from my two best friends. (Evil Boy: Wag mong imu-murder yung article ko ha? Be kind.)

I finally finished the plumbing layout for work. Well, almost-finished.

I finally bought my return ticket to the States. Like I told Leni and Dax, it was half-happy and half-sad. Bittersweet. It took a couple of hugs, a brownie and a few laughs with friends to shake me out of my confused stupor.

Now all I have to do is wait. And like Dax says, make the most out of my time with friends. And party like there's no tomorrow.

I'm not going down without a fight. Hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home