Thursday, January 31, 2008

Had my first try at Capoeira last night. My legs hurt like hell now from all that stepping and kicking, but it's sooo worth it. I love it!

*****

I finally finished that looong book I was reading: Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. It's such a good book, I urge everyone to read it, especially if you have a great appreciation for architecture and the medieval times. Go!

*****

I hate that I've been procrastinating on my violin studies. I really have to start practicing again. My new one, the one I've been putting money on (and to this date still is unnamed) is still in the music store. And it's February already! Gising, Anj.

*****

I can't believe it's February already! The 5 months that I've been here sure have gone by fast. Really fast. Ayoko na mag-reminisce about how Februaries have always been, made-depress lang ako. Instead, I'll just wonder what I'll be doing this year.....heehee.

*****

I started jobhunting again. Applied for 3 jobs at the County. I love teaching, but I can't keep just being on-call for jobs. And it's almost Spring, mabilis na lang till Summer. I don't wanna be jobless come June. Kailangan na career-in to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home