Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Appreciate Being Appreciated [bow]

Wow, third post in a day. I'm on a roll.

Adrenaline still hasn't emptied itself out of my system since 3am today. The rush sure beats Red Bull anyday.

After a long day of feeling like crap and doing nothing, nothing beats a great conversation with friends about absolutely nothing. Just your random thoughts laid out on the table, waiting for someone to pick it up and make good play with it.

I actually felt good about something today. Someone--a friend--thanked me. And I think it was the most sincere thing I got in my 6+ years of knowing him. The fact that he thanked me over something I was planning on doing anyways made it extra special.

It was a good feeling--getting the appreciation, getting thanks, knowing you did what you knew best to do--especially when I really didn't expect anything.

It was the smallest of gestures, but it sure meant the world. Thanks, Dell. It meant a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home