Thursday, July 14, 2005

Paranoia

I believe that when you dream of something with such a passion, you will realize that dream one day. I also believe that if you think of something too much--even the bad stuff--it's going to happen.

If something just preoccupies your thoughts so much, it's about to manifest physically.

That's how it is with my grandpa. He's just so paranoid that he's going to be sick, or that he's going to have an attack anytime, it actually happens sometimes.

And I hate it every single time.

I can't really blame him. After all, if you're sick in almost every major part in your body, you are going to get a little nuts. The thing about it is that he's so paranoid about every single thing that it makes him even more sick than he already is! His paranoia is just eating at not just him but all of us!

Call me an insensitive, heartless little beeyatch. Call me crazy. Paranoid, even. Call me anything you want.

I worry about him too, you know. I do. But this is just so f*ckin' ridiculous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home