Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What's Happening to Us?

Must be the "GloriaGate Scandal". Or the endless ranting from the Opposition. Or sheer boredom.

I don't know what the heck is going through your mind, but you--yes, you, who stole our phone line cable--I hope you get trampled on by the hundreds of "protesters" who didn't get their pay from Binay! ARGGHHHH!

Yup, for two weeks, we won't have a phone line, nor internet acces at home. Bummer.

It's a freaking phone line. What the heck do you need it for? Bunjee jumping?

And another thing I don't get is--why does it take two weeks to replace a freaking rope? WHY???

Oh well.

Guess my own ranting can't bring the cable back. I'm just glad there are places like Netopia that still allows me to check my mail and update my blog. Sabi pa sa akin nung nasa counter, "Swerte n'yo ma'am, may promo kami!" Yeah, right.

But at least there's one shining ray of hope left in my communication-less life. I got my passport! *does a little chicken dance* HOORAY for that!!!

There's still hope, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home