Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bumming around as usual

Haven't quite recovered from the exhausting week, so I went shopping with baby banana yesterday. My makeup bag "got lost" in Arki from last Friday's activities--with my 2 fave lip balms, my fave lotion, fave scent and my fave eyeshadow in it. Drats. It's just makeup, after all, but I'm bummed coz they were a gift from ninang. Oh well.

Had a dreadful removals exam today. Pretty sure I flunked. Take home quiz due next Tuesday, so I'm pretty free for the week. Watching the Thursday game with Leni and the Saturday game with Anna. I miss Jino. Can't wait to see him. Shit, I'm obsessed.

Finally fell for the Multiply thingy. Happy pics. Gotta get more from the photo people and the video people last 2 weeks. See my albums wanjeloo.multiply.com

Gotta do teh powerpoint for Sir O's Friday class. Hay. I'm so tamad.

Anyone up for a drink? Call me.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home