Thursday, May 04, 2006

27...

Absolutely craving for a Grande Banana Caramel Frapuccino...*sigh*
Kenny G.'s version of At Last...sooo darn sexy.



Lately I've been reverting to my old habit of messing up the kitchen everytime I'm in a "mood-bind". Last Sunday it was Pineapple Upside-Down Cake (from scratch, mind you), last night it was Banana Crunch Bread (from the box this time). Today, well... skip today. Tomorrow it's gonna be Tuna Putanesca (like I already know my mood's gonna be messed up tomorrow, haha).

Not that everyday is Mood-Swing day. Sometimes it's What-Do-I-Wanna-Do-With-My-Life day, or I'm-Freaking-Bored-Out-of-My-Wits day. Today it's the second type of day.

Which brings me to another thing that I've been spending a lot of thought on lately. It's about getting another job, aside from the one that I have right now. I mean, I love this job, but it's not really enough to keep me on my toes--workload-wise and money-wise. Not that money's a huge issue--I'm one of the fortunate ones who are working primarily for the experience part, and not the I-Need-This-to-Feed-My-Family part.

Like I said in a post I made a couple of months back, I'm loving this job--it's flexi-time and I'm learning so much already in the short time I've been in it. Sure, the pay is far from fantastic, but like I said, that's not really an issue. The people are great, that's for sure. And it's not like I'm came into it entry-level--I'm somewhere in the middle. Somehow I feel like all of it isn't enough to keep me glued in my boardroom seat.

The constant craving for greener pastures? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm can't really say.

As I'm wiling away this sliver of wonderment, I'm pushing it to that back of my mind with thoughts of a two-month extension of my personal summer season. The anticipation is jolting me out of my pants...er, board shorts.



27 days to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home