Wednesday, July 19, 2006

one divided by three equals one

Of all the emotions a human being can feel in its lifetime, the one I dread feeling the most is this: the helpless feeling that comes with being trapped in the middle of two (sometimes many) opposing sides.

Ang hirap, sobra.

I've long accepted the fact that you can never please everyone. Or that sometimes what you want has to take the backseat just to make things easier for everyone. Still, that bridge of acceptance which you've been crossing time and time again just seems less inviting and more menacing each time you pass it by.

Hayyy...

When you know that there's just one of you going around--just one--wouldn't that make you feel really special? It should, right? Yet, all I feel is the frustration that comes with being just one. Because truth is, I wish there were more of me to get around, so that I don't have to deal with this feeling not only of being pulled in a million different directions, but with wanting to go a million different directions too.

Dito. Doon. Sa isa pang lokasyon. Gusto ko sa lahat. Pero kahit saan ako abutin ng paa ko, sana maintindihan niyo...

Believe me, if I could, I definitely would. But I can't, and it's killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home