Tuesday, July 18, 2006

post-sickness senti mode

So much better now...

Two days of venting (both written and said) and crying our my eyes out (about nothing at all) actually did me good--I feel so much better now, except for the occasional remainder coughs and sniffles. Of course, the text messages I received from Leni, Sir O and Daddy helped a lot. :)

I've been missing my mom lately. And it doesn't help being sick and not having your mom there. It does seem kinda weird for someone who's basically lived a huge part of my life with my mom thousands of miles away, huh? I don't know...maybe it's just now that I'm making up for time when I could have been a sick kid pining for her mom, but I wasn't. Or couldn't. Doesn't make sense? Yeah, well...

And the mother-daugter drama last night didn't help either. Hayyy...sometimes, I wish she would treat her folks a bit nicer, and be a lot more appreciative. Although I could understand. She's young, going through her rebellious years. She'll come around in a couple of years or so. I hope. I don't know, it just makes me a little sad to see them that way, because God knows I would kill to have the chance to turn back time and be able to spend my teenage years with my mom. Oh, well....

Just glad that I'm back on my feet again. :)



P.S.
Finally, FINALLY!!! The drama (i.e. my sister's love crap) is finally over. Hooray for that! Good riddance, Monster! *blehhhh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home