Saturday, February 02, 2008

happy kalibugan month, y'all. gak.

Math. History. It doesn't get any better than this.

Trust me to find myself 10 years after, standing in front of a middle school class, telling them to love the subjects I learned to loathe long before.

Ah, the utter irony of it all.

And PS, my brain has been totally fried off my college math experience. It's like burnt cheese, stuck like glue to the bottom of the pan, waiting to be peeled of and discarded. Promise, that's how it feels right now. So this weekend, this lovely weekend which was supposed to be all about DVDs and nacho chips and wine, I'm going to study my brains out. I don't want to be explaining what the word semplang means to my American students, instead of teaching them algebra. So there.

-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home