Monday, January 23, 2006

Gusto kong pumunta sa Spain

I wanna get my freakin US embassy interview over and done with. Gusto ko na kasi pumunta ng States. Naiisip ko lang bigla after lamenting over whether I'm psyched or scared about the news. Gusto ko na pumunta--it is a chance for a vacation, after all. And I have the choice to stay or go back, and for how long. Na-OA lang ako yesterday. Had the camel flu (kasalanan mo 'to, Jas!).

A couple of friends took the Arki board exams the previous weekend. Ngayon praning na silang malupet. Kaya yan! And if, unfortunately, hindi...there's always a next time. And another one. And another one....

In search of a real paying job (not that my current one isn't a real job---it's just not paying very much, haha), I went to the UP Job Fair today to check it out. I must say, I'm better off jobhunting on my own. The trend these days seems to be inclined towards call centers and banks. The only companies I submitted my resumes for were real estate and development ones.

Hay. If only I could study for life and get paid in the process. But, like a certain someone told my sister, "In your dreams...."




not so blue anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home