Friday, July 21, 2006

getting better...

Just remembered this old Phillip's jingle:

You have to admit it's getting better...
Getting better all the time...

That's precisely how I'm feeling at this moment. I went to bed last night a tad pissed off over something trivial, and practically tossed and turned for hours just thinking about a lot of things, and I mean a lot.

I woke up to a rainy Friday morning feeling okay. Then I logged on and had a nice long chat with a couple of good friends. That really perked up my day. To think I could've been bored out of my wits doing absolutely nothing today. Thank God I wasn't. Thank God for wonderful friends.

My stay here in Cincy's coming to an end. Every day I wake up it feels like someone's counting down 3..2..1.. inside my head. Kinda makes me sad, but...what can I do?

I'm just glad for the company of really good, really generous people and beautiful surroundings. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home