Tuesday, March 20, 2007

*smacks forehead*

Rash. Fickle. Impulsive. Anj.

Haraya Week in Arki was the apex of my stress mountain, and when it was all over, there was nothing I could do except take a spill and snowball my way into boredom. Being the impatient person that I am, I am now itching for the time when all my pending projects will finally fall into place--the AIT thing, the Quiapo book, Gerard's Sawali chorva and whatnot.

Ask and you shall receive. Darn. Why the hell do I keep on forgetting?

I am now officially swamped. The apartment renovation project's kind of in a rush, as requested by the owner; I just came back from a spur-of-the-moment for this other renovation project that I'm doing (and solo, at that) for a friend. I'm feeling that the Sawali thingy's going full blast in a couple of weeks. Oh, and out of boredom (insanity may be a more fitting adjective) I went to Ahead Review in Katipunan this afternoon to try out a part-time tutorial job (which I'm probably not going to make sipot when they call-- bad Anj!).

Bakit ba ang gulo ng utak ko? Argh. It's so freaking frustrating sometimes.

I think I need a vacation to clear my head a bit. Anyone care to um...beach? :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home