Saturday, April 14, 2007

dinner.pat.tennis.beach.

I hosted a small dinner party for a few friends the other night--my last ditch effort to hit two birds with one stone (namely, 1. to get my sister to introduce the guy she's going out with to the family, and 2. to matchmake a couple of friends together). It was, surprisingly, quite a success. I got to know "The New Guy", and I'm glad that he was able to prove that he wasn't a complete jerk (trust my overprotective big sister instincts to kick in with a vengeance and think the worst). Jan and Pat hit it off really well too, and I must say they make a cute twosome (although I don't plan on playing Cupid anytime soon--it's just so freaking stressful! :p)

me.anna.jc.pat. (pat, ayos ka lang? :p)
pat.jan.me. (aka third wheel)
me.anna.jc.pat. (jc, ayos ka lang?:p)
me.jc. (fcc ka ha! :p)








*****
Pat and I were talking about him leaving that night, and it just dawned on me how much I'm going to miss him. I'm super proud of what he's achieved, and I'm happy he made the decision to grab that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with work--but I'm still gonna miss goofing around with him. He's honestly a lot like a kid brother to me. Na-sad lang ako bigla :(

But like I said before, with friends, goodbyes are never final. I know someday, when we've both made "somethings" (kung ano man yun :p) out of ourselves, we'll see each other again and have a blast remembering old memories and making new ones (hopefully, engot memories pa rin :p).Till nex time, Pat... :)

*****

Yesterday I decided to go back to the courts and flex my dormant tennis muscles a bit. My god, can you spell R-U-S-T-Y? Good thing I got the hang of it again after a few minutes of making my trainer chase after flyballs. Nakakahiya :p

After one grueling hour, I made a vow never to slack off sports ever again. Promise :p

*****

Beach. I want to go to the beach. Our April 21-22 deadline's a few days away, and we still haven't figured out a solid plan on our freaking beach trip. Wah. Feels like sand slipping off my fingers, pun intended :p


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaah! wala ako sa mga pics. sadness :(

12:40 AM, April 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah. my layout is f*cked up :(

11:14 PM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home