Friday, April 06, 2007

please let it be tuesday.

Hindi naman ako old-fashioned. In fact, I'd like to think that my thoughts and ideas are very in-tune no matter how advanced and forward-moving my environment becomes. So how come I'm offended when my little sister scoffs at the idea of a friend wanting to bring her suitors home to meet the parents like it's some over-the-top, absurd circus stunt she's doing? I mean, it's not like that guy's asking for their daughter's hand in marriage by coming to the girl's house and meeting her family (Which is in my opinion, doesn't read over-the-top O.A.but rather, very sincere and respectful).

I couldn't help myself. I answered, "So what's wrong with that? Mabuti nga yun sa bahay nagpapaligaw di tulad ng iba dyan." *ahem*

Then she started making more sarcastic comments about how manang her friend was, and how she was probably doing it to trap the guy ala shotgun wedding. I walked out thinking, "Five days is waaaaaaaaaay too long to be stuck here at home."

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I know we're all supposed to respect everyone else's opinion. Pero sorry. AYOKO.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home