Tuesday, April 10, 2007

: )

There should be a law against laughing too much, too hard. Honestly, can you literally die from laughing? Cause today, I think I almost did.

It was a gloomy day, with a little rain on a very warm, sticky afternoon. I definitely was in a bad mood this morning over something petty (it's a girl thing).

Then I hung out at work the whole day with the Lolos, Dax, Cheska, Albert and Bing and did nothing but joke around and laugh our lungs out. After which we decided to go back to my house and finish off the San Mig Lights left over from December's Basagan Party--and laugh some more while we give my sister seemingly sane (which I highly doubt) advice on handling psychotic friendships. Our little version of a sem-ender.

And now while I type this post, I think about how nice my day turned out to be. I think it's really the simple things in life that truly make one smile and think, "This is a good day."--good conversations, the company of great friends, limitless laughter.

The buzz is just a plus, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home