Sunday, April 08, 2007

i know it's easter but...wah. mean girls unite:p

I've been a bad bad girl
I've been careless
With a delicate man
And it's a sad sad world
When a girl will break a boy
Just because she can
Don't you tell me to deny it
I've done wrong and I want to
Suffer for my sins
I've come to you
'Cause I need
Guidance to be true
And I just don't know
Where I can begin
What I need is
A good defense
'Cause I'm feelin'
Like a criminal
And I need
To be redeemed
To the one
I've sinned against
Because he's all
I ever knew of love

Heaven help me
For the way I am
Save me from
These evil deeds
Before I get them done....

2 Comments:

Blogger the little monster said...

wah. SHE is so excited. I saw it in HER blog. haha :p Take care of my Daniel ah! Love ko yun kahit eengot-engot minsan! haha :p

5:17 AM, April 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Di ka ba pupunta? Nag-reserve na ko ng upuan para sa'yo. Unlimited popcorn pa. Wah. Tangna.

I'm sooooo going to hell.

8:02 AM, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home