Wednesday, August 08, 2007

i'm only happy when it rains (not!)

It's been raining--well, pouring--the past few days, and it sucks when work has you building-hopping with only a very small, very flimsy umbrella as company.

(Hayy. Down in the dumps again. Again!)

Rain--the look, the sound, the feel of it--brings about a lot of things. Feelings, mostly. Thoughts. Ideas. Some crazy, some happy, mostly sad. (I don't know what got into me. I just woke up today suddenly feeling the need to empathize with the weather. Which is very glum, by the way.)

It was raining so hard yesterday that a few of us went a little crazy in the head and went cheap-thrill-food-tripping-arcade-gaming (Lord Evil Bhoy Raf Puna: ADIK!!! :p).

Daxdax and I were supposed to go jogging in the rain this morning. He got tamad (couldn't blame him, masarap matulog these days e), and I, well-- I just wasn't in the mood.

Ayokong maging *gasp* "Voldemort-mode", but I can't help but dwell on the fact that I have less than a month to go before, well, you know (lalo na when there are people reminding you left and right. Hayyy. Lay off muna, people. Parang awa nyo na...)

This entry's a piece of crap. Wala akong sense today (these days, actually). Sorry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home