Friday, September 14, 2007

i feel like a frigging statistic :p

I'm doing my mom a favor today and babysitting not one, not two, but THREE kids. This should be interesting. Heaven help me *gulp*.

It's getting colder here everyday, and it all the more magnifies my longing for everything back home (hey, it's been barely a week, forgive me if I'm still on drama-mode :p). Thank God for technology, it doesn't feel as bad as it is--just a little text over here, and a PM over there, and my day is done.

Pretty soon I'm gonna have to snap out of this rut. I mean, it's not even my first week here but there's already a couple of jobs that have been "winking" at me from afar. "Take me....". Haha. I guess America doesn't necessarily think much of a, say, honeymoon period. Business agad. I'm mulling it over, and hopefully in a month (maybe less) I'll have a good answer.

Wish me luck! :p


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home