Saturday, September 08, 2007

update (for lack of a better title)

I'm here. Finally. After almost a year and 17+ hours on the plane, I'm back. I'm happy in a way, but I can't help but feel a void in my spirit. A hole in my soul, like that Aerosmith song says. Not after a wonderful farewell with friends and a million touching texts. I cried on the taxi home, while packing my stuff, on the plane, in my dreams. Masakit e.

*****
Masakit on one end, masaya on the other. I'm with my mom again, after almost a year. With my baby sister who seems to have grown (in more ways than one) overnight. In a new environment teeming with what I like to call "fragrant possibilities." Plus, I think I found myself a raket already. Amazing. haha

*****
Magda-drama lang ako ngayon. And the coming week probably. But I will set my affairs right immediately after that. Kasi yung ang tama.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home