Wednesday, October 24, 2007

turn the clock to zero, honey.

It was almost noon when I woke up today, and man, did I have the greatest sleep ever in God knows how long.

I'm jobhunting, phone-buying, walking and looking forward to not just my birthday (which is this Saturday, by the way :p), but to Thanksgiving and a white Tahoe Christmas (and a visit from my favorite cousin in the whole wide world!)--and all other good things that come with this newfound perspective in life.

I thought I'd never see the day, hehe. But I'm glad it's here.

Carpe Diem, people!


*****


You can turn the clock to zero, honey
I'll sell the stock, we'll spend all the money
We're starting up a brand new day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kagabi nag dvd kami ng brand new day tour ni sting. la lang.

1:02 AM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger anj said...

stiiiing @_@
bago ko mamatay, samahan mo ko manood ng sting ha? :p

7:09 AM, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home