Thursday, November 08, 2007

walang sense.

I feel kind of, I don't know--as if I'm floating on air, hovering above everyone and everything on Earth, a silent witness to goings-on in the Universe. My mind is teeming (and yes, teeming is indeed the perfect word) with thoughts and ideas and rants and memories, and yet no strength accompanies them that they may be somehow immortalized into words or images or something else.

I have tons to write about, rant about, rejoice about. Tons. But I'm in this deep hole again where I do nothing but think, remember and maybe somehow, die (or live?) a little everyday with this internal whatnot (I don't even have the guts to call it struggle or battle--far too dramatic words for something that is absolutely, well--nothing). However, I dug deep into this hole all by myself, so I guess there's no one to blame but me. No rants, no complaints, no feelings, no nothing. No sense at all, even.

-_-



*******************************

Promises are meant to be broken. Never put your heart in them; When you hear no one but yourself, it's time to shut up; No solution will ever be good enough when you're the problem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home