Monday, November 19, 2007

whew!

Just got home from my first day teaching Elementary Science at St. A's--yahoo! I definitely enjoyed the day, the kids are nice (although I did almost send one to the Office >:p), my co-workers are very supportive. Everything went on smoothly. I liked the atmosphere--it's waaay different from the College environment I was so used to, but it was nice in it's own quaint little way.

Should I start working on moving from my temp/on-call position to a permanent one? Hmmm...we'll see :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Liv Burgos said...

Teaching Elementary Science? Coolness! Goodluck to your black hair which would probably turn white ina couple of years. :p

mishu anj.

2:47 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger anj said...

cool talaga, liv :) the kids aren't that bad--in fact, they're some of the nicest kids I've met.

i miss you guys! arlene's coming home din pala--too bad i'm the only one who won't be there to complete "The Sins" :(

6:28 AM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home