Wednesday, May 25, 2005

On Dreams and Dreamers

Sayang si Bo Bice. He rawked...but maybe a little too late. Cowgirl Carrie won. Mixed feelings actually--I really don't get country music, and Bo is my man, but I'm kinda happy na rin. Just this feeling I get when someone's dreams are coming true. Good for her. Good for all of them.

I watched the Contender final last night. Aha! Tama ako--Sergio won the fight. He was definitely right when he said that it's not about who's the better fighter sometimes. Sometimes it's decided on who wants it more. Yeah.

Parang gusto ko tuloy maging rock star. Actually, matagal ko na nga yata pangarap yun, haha. There's just something about singing and rocking out a guitar in front of tons of people. Tapos babatuhin ka nila ng boxers--yuck! Dun na lang ako sa singing and rocking. Hehe.

Parang si Constantine Maroulis--wahahaw! Asteeg yung Walk this Way niya kanina (Um, I was pretending not to hear Jessica Sierra and Nadia Turner singing along. Haha.) Hay, mahal ko na yata siya! ;p

I'm still dreading going back to school next week. Feeling ko unang tapak ko sa bagong arki, magre-removals ako sa Arch 27 eh. Wow, welcome to the real world.

Um, pwede managinip na lang ako?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home