Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Star Wars Fan, I am

Ayoko na...

I deleted the post that was here yesterday..I'm sick and tired of playing games with it. Para siyang yung NBA trophy--sobrang pa-hard to get!

Basta eto yung gist:

I watched Star Wars 3. I liked the second one better kahit mas astig fight scenes and acting dito. Hayden is sooo hot (yoohoo, man-boobs). Still my man, Yoda is. Gusto ko ng light saber na hot pink.

My movie wishlist for next time: Madagascar (yehey, cartoons), House of Wax (I heart Chad Michael Murray), Batman Begins (hay, Christian Bale..), Chronicles of Narnia (mukhang ok), Harry Potter (Hermione is so freakin' gorgeous). Meron pang isa...I forgot.

I would like to thank my local DVD supplier for furnishing me with copies of Sin City (nakaka-tibo si Jessica Alba.Syet.) and Coach Carter (na sure akong magugustuhan ni Randell). Tsaka yung box set na Star Wars (wahaw, lahat...).

Yun lang.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


THE BEACH BOYS lyrics
Yahoo! Avatars