Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Reality Bites, and I've Got the Bug

Watched the American Idol finals today. I must say, I've been rooting for Bo ever since Constantine got the boot, but it was a Carrie show tonight. I don't know...she just might win this thing....
Pero love ko pa rin si Constantine ;p

I'm having lunch with my half-brother Luke on Sunday. He's my dad's kid from a relationship after he and my mom split up. I'm pretty excited--I haven't seen him in months. He's 10 now, and is a spitting image of my dad and the total guy version of my sister Anna. Sobra. Matalino din yon--mana kay Ate Anj. Nyak.

Jeesh. Reg is only a week away. Sabi nga ni Simon Cowell, "How dreadful." Di ko pa yata feel makipag-hobnob sa mga tao. See, I've been going through this hermit phase lately and I kinda like it. Masarap magtago sa mga tao. *hehe*

The Spurs won again today. It's 2-0 for them vs. Phoenix in the Western Finals. Crush ko yata si Tony Parker. It's hard to believe we're the same age, though. Crush ko din si Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives)--she was watching the game. She so friggin' pretty! Wish ko lang ganun itsura ko pag 30 na ko. Kahit ngayon, ok lang sa'kin ;p

Mamaya Contender finals. I love the show--I was lucky enough to catch it from the first episode til the recent. Sayang lang wala na si Alfonso Gomez--my favorite guy. That guy is a huge throbbing, walking heart. As in, kung may puso na tinubuan ng katawan, sya yun. I'm rooting for Sergio "The Latin Snake" Mora this time--nakakatuwa kasi siya. Super smart, tsaka malaki din ang puso.

I guess with this post, it's pretty obvious what my whole summer has been all about. Yup, I've become a total reality show nut in a couple of months--American Idol, Amazing Race 7, The Apprentice, Survivor Palau, The Contender, Who Wants to Marry My Dad, America's Next Top Model, Playing it Straight...lahat! Minsan nga pati Extra Challenge pinapatulan ko eh. Hindi ko lang talaga kaya yung mga p*k*nsy*t na show sa ABS-CBN. Sorry sa mga kapamilya.

Later...balik muna ko sa usual spot ko...sa harap ng TV. Wag sana mawalan ng cable. Mamamatay ako, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home