Saturday, September 03, 2005

Senseless

Another nonsense day, another nonsense post.

Wala akong magawa so bear with the stupidity na lang (hey, this is MY blog, so wala din naman kayong magagawa haha!).



Songs for A Certain Guy (itago na lang natin siya sa pangalang Mr. Ferrer)

Was browsing through my iTunes, nothing more productive to do, so I came up with this stupid idea of a Jino playlist.
  1. fell in love with a boy--joss stone
  2. baby i love your way--the mig ayesa version
  3. you make me feel brand new--borrowed from foomy
  4. one way or another--blondie
  5. you've got it all--the jets
  6. no one else comes close--diba, leni?

Had a lot of songs in mind pa actually. Pero ayoko na. I'm doing a nyoy volante and singing-- "iniibig kahit ika'y panaginip lang...". I know when to quit dreaming and start living.

Whatever.

And you. Like I told my sister, I'm not even going to start because I know how it's going to end--or not end, whichever's more fitting. I'm fine as it is, and I'm fine as we are. I'm not even goign to start searching for sakit ng ulo, or worse...

1 Comments:

Blogger the little monster said...

haha gusto ko yung one way or another. napaka-stalker na dating. ang kanta ko sa kanya ngayon ay fix you tsaka tell me where it hurts. feel na feel kong bigo sya nung last game... nood tayong UE-UP game ha!

hay.. mahal kita, ferrer.

11:20 PM, September 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home