Saturday, September 03, 2005

UP Fight pa rin (I'd rather be maroon than be green!)

So sad. Just got home from that sayang UP vs. DLSU game. Haynako. We had it. Almost. I want to frigging bash Abby Santos' brains in--hindi ba man lang siya nahihiya kay Marvin, Jino, Nestor, Mika, Axel and even Vicmel? They soooo want to win, they're pouring their hearts and souls to get to the Final Four and all he's doing is throwing good opportunities away as if they're easy to come by. ABBY SANTOS, MAHIYA KA NAMAN SA BALAT MO.

And here I was so happy last Thursday when we won over Adamson. I hate friggin' Jojo Hate's ugly face. Buti nga they're on the brink of suspension by the board--pati coach. Basketball's a sport you mofo's, not a fucking gang brawl. Mga walang modo. Buti na lang we won. I was so touched to see Jino react the way he did. I guess all of his emotions got so mixed up he didn't know what else to do but cry--all the frustration, the hard work, all his efforts, his heart and soul. JINO FERRER--I'M PROUD OF YOU, MAN. You rock [my world]. Hehe. You too, NESTOR DAVID. Haha.

I don't know what to think about us getting to the Final Four. Chances look slim, but as one song goes: IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER. So there. UP FIGHT!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home