Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just dropping by...

What a week! Funny, it kinda whizzed by, so it's all just a huge blur to me, I can't even remember everything that happened. Basta, I know I went to more than a couple of meetings, went to a sit-in for PP 1017, made friends with the office photocopier, got freakin frustrated with those horrible malfunctions called HTC Lab PCs, and rehearsed with the band all day Saturday. In short, got super worked up and stressed out over tons of things. Hay. Such is life in Arki.

So I'm spending Sunday (my one and only rest day for the week) doing shirt designs for our AF walking ads--more work! Also got around checking my inbox (with a whopping 160+ new e-mails), blogging, and if my brain-drained noggin can still get around to doing it, solving puzzles like a true Stoner (I'm not talking illegal substances here, just for the record).

Then it's going to be hectic again starting tomorrow. I could picture my planner's March pages overflowing with work, work and more work. Heck, the least I could do is be happy about it right? I mean, there's like thousands of people who would kill just to be in my [employed] shoes.

So Monday's the Haraya opening, the certificate awarding and the Jobfair AF's in charge of--plus a meeting with the bosses. Tuesday, there's Span, and meeting with Arch 16 fieldtrip persons to give DPs. Wednesday is the Inauguration and the concert (which I'll both be hosting and playing in). Thursday's open to do extra work. Friday's the buffet thing (which the band has to play in...again!) and the big Homecoming. It's gonna be a blast, but I bet also equally (if not more) exhausting.

Konti na lang, graduation na!!!

On a lighter note, the prospect of beach hopping looks pretty promising. It's definitely a welcome break from all the hustle-bustle. Can't wait. :D

Another thing I can't wait for is my US vacation. Mama and I already talked about it a little and are in the way to finalizing departure dates and such. Finally.

Better get back to sleep now. Gotta catch up (yeah, even though it's like 3 in the afternoon).
The house is so quiet and I'm all alone in my room--Daddy's sleeping in his room and my sister's on a date...again! *ewww*

Later. And hope for good news :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home