Tuesday, May 09, 2006

22...




This picture captures exactly what I'm feeling at this very moment, that is, BATO.

I'm so frickin' bored!!!!!

This has been a steady almost daily routine since Graduation Day: wake up late, have lunch, watch TV (a DVD sometimes), log on to the net, watch some more TV, log on to the net again, watch TV, doze off to sleep (taking a bath and eating frequent snacks find their way somewhere in between).

I'm a pig. No, even pigs would be insulted to associate themselves with the bleh that I am. OK, I'm a rock-- a useless, heavy mass of nothing just lying around, taking up space (well, at least rocks don't have feelings, they won't take offense to my comparison with them).

I am in desperate need of something to do. My creative juices have coagulated and have blocked the constant flow of energy and ideas from my brain to my hand (or some other part of the body). I'm in a bind. And while I'm in a bind, there's also another thing that I'm feeling:

Gusto kong sumigaw. Better yet, gusto kitang sigawan!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!





You are soooo wasting your time. Nakakainis na, sobra. Come on, you're not good enough for a personal in-the-flesh visit?! All this sneaking around, lying about going out and with whoever. Some respect and gratitude would be sincerely appreciated. How about finding the time and hanging out with the other guy who's given you everything instead of someone who doesn't even have the balls to show his face.

"Something's fishy."--Ninang


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:46 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8:13 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home