Monday, May 08, 2006

23...




Me and my bestie Leni (in red)
....Goddesses! (hahaha)




It's a good thing Leni (my bestest college pal) gave me a couple of really heartwarming, gush-inspiring cards today--Aylabyu, Lenibanana!!!! :D It took my mind off what a so-called "friend" texted me this morning. While I may not be the best person to tell secrets to, I still know what the words discreet and privacy mean.

What business does she have passing on information like that to people I don't even know? Huh?! And how is it any of their businesses, anyway? If it was a normal thing, a normal issue I don't think I'd react this way. But the thing is, it's not a regular thing. It's very, very, very complicated.

What would she get out of it anyway--fame for being a friend of someone who's something with a certain someone??? It's not like it can't get out of hand--it has the huge possibility of getting more complicated than it already is. Sheesh, use your friggin' head, b**ch. >;-(

Some friend. And just when I thought she'd finally redeemed herself from being "toxic" a few weeks back. It's so hard to expect sometimes, see? You just fall flat on your face.

Mind your own business.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:46 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home