Saturday, May 27, 2006

4...

Belated Happy Birthday, Ninang Beautiful!!!


4 days to go. I'm not particularly feeling the need to do something except laze around and pack for my remaining 4 days in Manila. So bear with me if you find this post incoherent and sluggish (like its owner).

Got promoted yesterday at work. Well, kind of. Lex is leaving for this year-long gig in Bora (wow!)and I'm taking both his places as Laboratory Research Associate (that's what they decided to call it) for HTC and Project Coordinator for the UAP-NCCA project. Sudie's taking my place as Team Leader (nice one, considering it was his first day at work yesterday, haha).

Also watched X-Men: The Final Stand with Leni yesterday. I must say, best installment of the 3. Complaint: Too little Cyclops exposure. Oh, when you see it on the cinema, don't leave just yet. Wait for the credits to roll out. There's...something.

Made tambay at Sarah's for the first time in a long time. Then headed to Seattle's Best to make chit-chat some more, over chai latte and Lexi's cake libre (thanks, Lexi!). It felt nice for things to be as open as they were last night. It's a start...

Anna's in Batangas today. Yesterday was her last day at work and the company gave her a despedida.

Still have to go to work on Tuesday, the day before I leave. Jeesh...


Wanna watch the Idols tour, which is right when I'll be in the States. Too bad tickets have a fixed selling date. Too late. Bummer. I wanted to see Elliott and Taylor! Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home