Wednesday, May 24, 2006

6...

Went to the Healing Center with my grandpa and sis yesterday.
Realization #1: I am so not meant for ritualistic professions of faith. Amen.

Rode a tricycle home from the mall yesterday.
Realization #2: I am going to miss those noisy darn trikes when I leave.

Saw my sister writing love letters to her boyfriend.
Realization #3: I'm not going to get used to this gooey-mushy phase of hers anytime soon. *hurls*

Thought back to a conversation I had with my high school pals a few weeks ago.
Realization #4: She (no names, now) definitely has issues. And she's taking them out on me.

Watched the American Idol Finale last night.
Realization #5: It doesn't matter how exemplary your performances were throughout the season. It all boils down to how you handle the cheesy this-is-the-moment song that the producers thunk your head over with.

Watched the American Idol Results show today.
Realization #6: Clay Aiken is soooo gay.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home