Tuesday, May 30, 2006

la la la la...


Still here...

It's 9pm and I'm just waiting for time to pass.

Passed by the office today to do some stuff before leaving.

Sayang I wasn't able to catch Leni there. I would have liked to see her before I go.

Foomy's getting emotional. What's this? Girl trouble? Girl trouble again? :p Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it, and then you're free to bombard me with all your girl-sh*t again, haha.
Cheer up--you're getting my 2 months salary, y'know!

Jay called to wish me and Anna a safe trip. Awww. He said two months is too long, and I'm like, "Might as well, right?". I'm gonna miss that guy. Well...have fun on your first day at "The Ateneo" (with the cono accent, of course) hahaha.

I'm super psyched over this trip, but it's kinda sad we won't be here with Grand-Pappy on Father's Day and his birthday. We'll just make it up to you, Daddy...

Meanwhile, I am going (to try, at least) to catch some ZZZs before I get ready. Next time I post it'll be from Wine Country :)

Wish me a safe trip, everybody!

Ta-ta...




P.S. James Lafferty is soooo fine :p

1 Comments:

Blogger the little monster said...

medyo wala ako kanina nung nagtext ka.. sabi nga ni saku, "i'm not in me" hehe kaya di ko masyado nafeel pero ngayong gabi na, tsaka lang nagsink-in yung sinabi mong "see you on AF week"... paksyet, ang tagal pa nun!!!! waaah! mamimiss kita, sobra. actually, andito ka pa, namimiss na kita. hehe kaninang umaga i was in starbucks sm north. i stayed there for more than 3 hours and i was really tempted to text you, last coffee-fix/tambay/kwentuhan before you go but i figured you must be busy with last-minute whatevers [hehe ang panget] kaya di na kita tinext. akala ko kasi aabutan kita sa arki. oh well. sabi nga nila, absence makes the heart grow fonder. grabe, mamimiss mo ko. sobra. hehe :p ingat kayo ni anna! pakiremind lang si anna na birthday ko na august. weno naman? wala ina-announce ko lang. hehe enjoy your much deserved vacation! *mwah*

9:14 AM, May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home