Sunday, July 30, 2006

'cos you had a bad day...

Yeah. That probably explains why I've been feeling the way I'm feeling the past few days. It's all over now, thank God.

Today's a good day. Bonded with my mom over breakfast, hung out with her at work a little bit later. Walked around the town with Anna (like we used to). Talked to Ninang and Marie (and DUBIN!) over the phone. Watched PRIME...hayyyyy. *sheepish laugh*

I still miss home. Napa hasn't quite cut it as home for me. Besides, Daddy's still in Manila, my friends are all in UP (and around). I'm coping well, but I know it's gonna take me a while. Heck, my sister still gets "homesick tears" sometimes. *sheesh*

But I'm glad to be with my mom and my sisters. And that should matter most right now.

I'm going to Marine World on Wednesday. Maybe the roller coasters could help take my mind off home, at least for a while.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home