Thursday, September 21, 2006

i'm back!

Yup, I'm officially back. Well, actually I've been in Manila since Monday night but I guess everything was just so hectic--organizing financial stuff, going back to work, generally settling in--that it's only now that I got the chance to update.

I still have occassional pangs of missing my family back in the States. Heck, everytime I turn on the TV and see Martin Mystery or Spongebob Squarepants, I can't help but think about how my sister Angel's doing. And Mama. And my stepdad.

If anything, I'm happy to be back in the company of friends. I mean, when Jas commented on how happy he was to see the Triumvirate (i.e., Me, Leni and Foom) up and about again, it was kinda...bading (haha, peace, Jas!). But there was a little truth to it, for me at least. It's also nice to see the "kids" again--Jas, Cheska, Sudie, Jik, Jix, Jid, Gegs...everybody! And Jay, who says he's doing alright at "The Ateneo" (haha, peace, kiddo!).

I guess I am finally fitting back into the old groove of things, and that's nice. Helps ease the pain of being away from loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home